This recipe is pretty straight forward, easy, clean, and yummy. I made this as a dinner (just quadrupled it). My fam loved it, and my husband was surprised by how filling it was (and he took the leftovers for lunch the next day). This is yet another one I’m keeping in my “Go-to” stash.;) xx -Carrie
Superfood Spinach Salad
1 small sweet potato (peeled)
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 cup Cooked Quinoa
1⁄3 cup Grape Tomatoes (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and dice sweet potato into small cubes. In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato with 1 tbsp lime juice and paprika.
- Lay the sweet potato pieces flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Just before the sweet potatoes are done, combine all other salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in sweet potatoes and serve!
Yields 2 Servings